Are you a recent graduate or undergraduate looking to get hands on experience working as part of an in-house design team at a small nonprofit? The Saratoga Auto Museum has an exciting opportunity, we're looking for an energetic, self starter with a degree in art and design.
Qualified candidates please send resume, work samples and cover letter to
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Projects may include, but will not be limited to:
• Assist with design of printed and digital marketing materials, including brochures, posters, and web banners.
• Help layout and design of Exhibits as well as execution of final installation
• Prepare orders and artwork files for print.
• Monitor and update inventories for printed materials. Organize and manage photography archives.
• Edit the Museum website and blog.
• Help write content for the weekly newsletter.
• Provide support to increase awareness of the Museum and create brand recognition.
• Perform marketing research and general administrative tasks as needed.
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Excellent design skills with a strong focus on typography and layout.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Experience/strong interest in writing and editing copy for marketing materials.
• Resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and to work both independently and as a team are vital.
• Knowledge of basic HTML and familiarity designing for the web is preferred.
GOALS OF THE INTERNSHIP
This internship will provide key work experience in graphic design, marketing, and communications at a small nonprofit organization.